Programmes Coordinator (Volunteer) - HEEALS
Do you have a desire to volunteer? Are you Interested in helping with the work Heeals (Health Education Environment And Livelihood Society for all.) is doing? Or do you want to do your internship at an Indian NGO? Our commitment to empower the underprivileged, marginalized and downtrodden community living in rural and urban areas in and around New Delhi and India, it would not be possible without volunteers and interns significant contributions. We warmly welcome you to support us in our efforts.
One basic requirement for a volunteer and intern is that he or she speaks and writes English. We recommend a minimum stay of two or three months, so you can experience Indian culture and gain relevant work experience to the fullest. We generally ask a minimum of a one to two months commitment, although we are happy to negotiate if your circumstances do not allow this length of time. We look for people , who have a keen interest in community development , good team worker, show good initiative, are open-minded and willing to work in a new and challenging environment.
Heeals is a non-profit organization, it requires a guidance and contribution fee to cover the services involved in your stay such as project oversight and execution, supporting office supplies, transportation costs of volunteers, staff members and miscellaneous cost.
Core Activities for Volunteers and Interns
Following areas where volunteers can assist Heeals.
• Organizing Events, Campaigns, Road Shows
• Implementing Environment Project in Leh-Ladakh & Rajasthan
• Pamphlet & Brochure Making
• Writing press releases, newsletters and other PR materials
• Teaching Street Children across India
• Teach elementary spoken English
• Ideation and Knowledge Management
• Photography & Movie making
Any One who is willing to serve as volunteer and want to work for the betterment of society .
Advice and support
- Funding and finance
- Coping with cuts
- Addressing needs
- Managing change
- Planning for the future
- Involving people
- Public Service Delivery
- Governance and leadership
- Compact Advocacy programme
- Campaigning and influencing policy
- Collaborative working
- ICT (information and communication technology)
- Climate change
- People, HR and employment