NCVO Sustainable Funding Conference 2012
We are now fully booked
Follow the conference on the day on Twitter @NCVOfunding #sfp2012
The voluntary sector has seen a big change in its income base over the last decade, and had to learn to deal with these changes relatively quickly. More recently we’ve faced cuts and crises, with increased demand for our services. These problems haven’t gone away, but we’ve got a better idea of what we’re up against, and what risks and opportunities we need to plan for.
NCVO’s Sustainable Funding Conference, now in its 12th year, will focus on supporting organisations at different stages of their life cycle: from scaling up to managing the shift to earned income or scaling down.
The conference features a mix of short debates, discussions and longer, practical workshops. We’ve set up four 'streams' based on different types of income: gifts and donations, grants and contracts, trading and enterprise, and social investment so you can focus on the funding relationship you want to develop, or pick out sessions to gain an overview of everything.
"I have to say that the Sustainable Funding Conference was the best conference I have ever been to – and I’ve been to 356, or it feels like it…"
Nickie Philbin, Voluntary Action South Leicestershire
What can you expect?
- Be inspired by some of the most creative organisations in the sector.
- Hear about real experiences and income strategies that work.
- Meet the people and organisations that support the work of voluntary and community organisations through funding, giving, commissioning or social investment.
- Learn how to manage positive change through practical workshops, debates and panel discussions.
See our conference programme in full.
Find out more about the format and workshops.
Who should attend?
- Anyone with responsibility for their organisation’s financial sustainability (trustees, chief executives and staff).
- Staff involved in fundraising or income generation in the voluntary sector.
- Private, public and independent funder.
- Policy-makers and thinkers interested in income diversity for voluntary organisations.
- Consultants working in and for the voluntary sector.
We know that times are tough so we have continued to freeze our prices at 2008 conference prices.
|Standard delegate rate||*Early bird discount|
|Voluntary or public sector NCVO member ||£151.90||£136.71|
|Voluntary or public sector NCVO non-member||£217.00||£195.30|
|Corporate sector NCVO member ||£227.85 ||£205.07|
|Corporate sector NCVO non-member ||£325.50||£292.95|
*A 10% early bird discount was available on all bookings made by Friday 5 October 2012.
All members receive a further 30% discount on our training and events. Find out more about NCVO membership.
Booking your place
We are now fully booked.
You can follow the conference on the day on Twitter @NCVOfunding #sfp2012
We have a small number of bursary places for small organisations which have now been offered. If you would like to be placed on the reserve list and your organisation has an annual income of less than £100,000 per year please email the Sustainable Funding team with your details and your charity number if you have one.
50% of delegate fee will be refunded for cancellations received by Friday 16 November 2012. After this no fees are refundable for cancellations or non-attendance.