StudyZone online training
Our KnowHow NonProfit StudyZone provides online training for the voluntary sector using web video technology. Each online course lasts 20 to 40 minutes and gives you practical guidance on sector issues.
Training sessions are affordably priced to give you a low-cost alternative to conventional training and you can preview the first two minutes of every training video for free.
You can also suggest any training that you need. We take the top suggestions, source trainers and turn your ideas into courses.
“Simply brilliant! Thank you VERY much.”
R. Baylis, KnowHow user
Examples of training videos we offer
- Get great press - essential media training for charities
- Strategic social media
- The board appraisal tool kit: self assessment for chairs and trustees
- Innovating to survive and grow
- Setting up a social enterprise
And many more - view all of the training courses on the KnowHow NonProfit website.
StudyPass subscriptions for your organisation
StudyPass gives you or your organisation access to the entire library of StudyZone training courses for a small monthly fee.
- New courses are added regularly and you’ll get access to these too.
- That means 30 or more training sessions over the course of a year – all for less than the price of one face-to-face training session.
- It's the most cost-effective way to get all the non profit training you need, from just £9.99 per month including VAT.
Find out more about StudyPass on KnowHow NonProfit.
NCVO members receive a 30% discount on StudyPass, our subscription service to all the online training courses in KnowHow NonProfit's video training library, StudyZone.
If you're already an NCVO member, just email email@example.com with your NCVO membership number for your 30% discount code.
Find out more about NCVO membership.