NCVO Public Sector Membership
Connecting the Public and Voluntary Sectors
With over 10,000 members, NCVO is uniquely placed to engage with public sector organisations about the issues facing civil society. Join fellow public sector member organisations from local and central government, higher education, health and the emergency services, and our national parks. Through the benefits listed below, you too will connect in a meaningful and practical way with the country’s largest network of voluntary organisations.
As an NCVO member, you’ll get the voluntary sector perspective through
- Tailored email bulletins on public policy and public service delivery, packed with information, insights and analysis on what is going on in the sector. Topics covered include the Compact, localism, Work Programme, employee supported volunteering and more
- Exclusive member access to the sector’s must-have Civil Society Almanac at http://data.ncvo-vol.org.uk/
- Free copy of the Voluntary Agencies Directory, listing over 2,000 of the most influential voluntary organisations in the UK, provided to you on a USB flash drive, the directory is your complete reference guide to the voluntary and community sector, providing contact information on over 2,000 national civil society organisations.
- 30% off all other NCVO publications
- Access to free speakers - a representative from NCVO’s Partnerships & Public Services Team will come and speak at your events (limited to once a year, min delegate numbers 50)
NCVO will be your trusted go-between and help raise your profile in the sector with
- Invitations to receptions at the House of Commons, plus other regular networking opportunities
- 30% off attendance at NCVO exhibitions and events, and 20% off conference suite hire in Society Building, London N1
- Use of member logo that you can use on your stationery and publications, plus a listing in our Annual Review – validation of your involvement with the voluntary sector
Mapping a Pathway
A deeper understanding of working and partnerships with charities
- Access to NCVO’s Partnerships & Public Services staff.
- Consultancy services: our in-house Consultancy team can advise local authorities, primary care trusts and other government agencies on how to get the most out of relationships with voluntary organisations. We can also provide tailored analyses and presentations on the size and scope of civil society.
- Compact-proofing services: working with all parties to ensure proposals are Compact-compliant on provision, accountability, transparency, and dispute resolution.
How much does membership cost?
Membership fees are fixed, no matter what the size of your organisation.
|Annual Membership fee||Fee if paying by Direct Debit|
If you have any questions, please contact the membership team on 0207 520 2414.
Products and services
- Members' Area
- Join NCVO
- Photography Competition
- NCVO Consultancy
- Directory of Approved Consultants
- Venue hire
- NCVO Preferred Suppliers
- Charity Jobs
- Trustees Unlimited