Charity Forecast is a quarterly report from NCVO that gives sector leaders insight into what their contemporaries are planning and thinking and show parallels with indicators from other sectors.
Charity Forecast report - Published May 2013.
The 21st edition of our quarterly poll of NCVO member charity sector leaders is based on a snapshot poll which ran from 18 February to 18 March 2013.
The latest report was published in May and has highlighted that
- Fewer charity leaders think that the general situation of their organisation will worsen (41% down from 47%).
- Just over a quarter (26%) of charity leaders have plans to decrease the number of paid staff in the next three months compared to 32% in the previous quarter.
- An increasing number of charity leaders are planning to increase expenditure in the next 12 months (43% up from 34% last quarter).
- Two in five (42%) charity leaders plan on increasing the extent of the services offered by their organisation.
- Over eight in ten charity leaders continue to think the economic conditions in the UK (83%) and the voluntary sector (90%) will be negative in the next 12 months.
Buy a copy (free for NCVO members)
The reports will only be available as PDF documents which will be emailed to you upon purchase. No printed version is available.
NCVO members can access the report for free and will receive information about downloading the latest report in the Members Mail newsletter.
One issue: £50 (+VAT)
Special Offer: Four issues for £100