Everyone at your organisation from employees to volunteers, trustees to chairs can take advantage of all our member benefits - there is something for everyone.
- Free fortnightly email bulletins keeping you up-to-date with news and developments in the sector
- Free tailored email bulletins on key topics like funding, leadership and employment from our in-house experts
- Free Quick Guides on areas relevant to you such as Legal, Funding and Campaigning…
- Free reference books to make your life easier – Civil Society Almanac 2012 (£125 to buy)
- Free helpdesks to signpost you in your daily work and advise you on matters of HR and VAT
- Free and discounted events
- Discounts on 'must have' publications such as the Good Trustee Guide (30%)
- Discounts on over 50 of NCVO's preferred suppliers saving your organisation money
- Discounted Consultancy service from our bank of skilled and experienced staff.
And on top of all this we always prioritise our members in our work, whether it is helping us to steer our policy decisions or to make sure you know first hand what's happening in the sector.
Make sure you don’t miss out on all these great benefits and are up-to-date with the national discussions that effect you by Joining NCVO today.
Products and services
- Members' Area
- Join NCVO
- Photography Competition
- NCVO Consultancy
- Directory of Approved Consultants
- Venue hire
- NCVO Preferred Suppliers
- Charity Jobs
- Trustees Unlimited