European and international
NCVO has a long-standing presence in European Union and international civil society. We work with our members and key partner organisations to share knowledge of civil society nationally and across the world; to shape the direction of EU policy; as well as engage with other inter-governmental bodies and international agencies.
In an increasingly interdependent world, civil society organisations are vital to make links across borders. We provide access to information, advice, support and campaigning for our members. We do this by:
- Developing NCVO policy positions to influence UK Government, EU institutions, and other international agencies.
- Sharing best practice of civil society across the world.
- Collaborating with partners to conduct research and joint campaigns.
- Providing up-to-date information and advice and support to our members and partners
Find out about what's happening in the European Union. Keep up to date with our work on:
Interested in European Funding Opportunities? Visit our European Funding Network website.
Read about the government EU Review of the balance of competences and NCVO's submissions.
Keep up to date with the latest news by signing up to our European and International e-newsletter.
New to Europe and not sure where to start?
Have a look at our beginners guide to Brussels.
Are you an international organisation?
Find out about our international membership package.
Policy and research
- Charity law and regulation
- European and international
- Giving and philanthropy
- Independence and values
- Other projects
- Public services
- What is the voluntary sector?
- Working with government
- Voluntary sector workforce
- Tell NCVO
- Getting your message across to Government
- Meet the team