The international membership package has been specifically developed to enable organisations based outside the UK to keep up to date with the work of NCVO, access our advice and services and receive news and information about developments in the English voluntary sector.
We also offer an information service that will enable you to share experiences and knowledge with your counterparts in England.
Find out more about our campaigns at European Union level on behalf of the English voluntary sector in our European and International section.
- Core membership: £50 per year
- Full membership: £250 per year
Check the current exchange rate to your currency from British pounds.
Your membership benefits
Regular information and updates on key issues in the sector
- Receive a quarterly newsletter on the news in the sector in England and beyond, tailored for an international audience.
- General NCVO email briefings delivered by NCVO's Member Communications Officer.
Access to specific information depending on your organisation's needs
- 30% discount on NCVO publications
- 30% discount on NCVO events
- Access to a wide range of special interest networks
- the Consultants Directory
- the Accommodation Directory
- the members email - latest information update about the sector, and much more.
Additional benefits of Full Membership
- Subscription to a ‘hot topics’ policy newsletter, packed full of updates, briefings and research
- 30% discount on KnowHow NonProfit online Study Zone training packages and/or annual pass
- 20% discount on consultancy offers
- Meet with an NCVO consultant in London or via teleconference to learn about the UK experience, and gain helpful advice for your organisation.
Point of contact
- Access to NCVO's European and International Team as point of contact and 'fast track' enquiry response
- A link from this website to the member's website.
Your organisation must be:
- A voluntary, non-profit or not for profit organisation or an academic institution
- Based outside of the UK
- Committed to equal opportunities
- Properly constituted*.
* NCVO reserves the right to refuse membership to any organisation it believes to be inelligible. The decision of the executive committee will be final.
To become a member download our International membership application form (PDF 2732KB).
Forms must be sent to:
Head of EU and International Team
National Council for Voluntary Organisations
8 All Saints Street
Please email email@example.com
Learn more about NCVO's work: European and International.
Products and services
- Members' Area
- Join NCVO
- Photography Competition
- NCVO Consultancy
- Directory of Approved Consultants
- Venue hire
- NCVO Preferred Suppliers
- Charity Jobs
- Trustees Unlimited