Work for us
Our working culture is inclusive, friendly and positive while our offices are well resourced and located in a vibrant part of London.
We offer attractive benefits which includes 25 days' annual leave, subsidised gym membership, a stakeholder pension scheme and training and development opportunities.
We are always looking to hear from talented, creative and hard working people to join our team. If you think you have what it takes then please feel free to contact us.
Jobs currently available
We are currently recruiting for the following vacancies:
- Research Officer (x 2)
- Online Content Editor - Advice & Support
- Online Content Editor - Research & Policy
- Cultural Commissioning Project Manager
- Head of Policy & Research
We currently have no internships available.
Find out more about NCVO Volunteer Internships.
- Guidance for Applicants
- Summary of Terms and Conditions of Employment
- Equal Opportunities - Statement of Policy which includes our Diversity and Dignity at Work Policies
- Positive about Disabled People
- NCVO jobs are based in London - see map (unless specified otherwise)
Request alternative format
To request a large print application form, or information in alternative formats please email us.