NCVO and innovation
Innovation is not about having ideas, it is about having the ideas that you need and making them happen.
NCVO Innovation is here to support you with thinking differently; making the most of opportunities; rising to challenges; and adapting your organisational approach to innovation.
- How do you lead a charity for innovation?
- How do we improve our capacity to innovate?
- How do we come up with the ideas we need?
- We’ve got lots of ideas, which ones do we choose?
- How do we make them happen?
- What about measurement of innovation?
- Is it worth the risk?
- Can NCVO help me with innovation?
- Is there a quick read to help me get the idea?
Keep up to date with us
Advice and support
- Funding and finance
- Coping with cuts
- Addressing needs
- Managing change
- Planning for the future
- Involving people
- Public Service Delivery
- Governance and leadership
- Compact Advocacy programme
- Campaigning and influencing policy
- Collaborative working
- ICT (information and communication technology)
- Climate change
- People, HR and employment
Like this? Read more
Katherine William-Powlett shares her thoughts on innovation and on leadership in the voluntary sector.