NCVO Consultancy services
"A sector with organisations and people that learn, improve and are able to make a difference."
At NCVO we offer specialist advice focused on creating and supporting sustainable voluntary and community organisations in their drive to make a difference. Our areas of support are:
- strategy and creating impact
- trustees and governance
- strategic funding and financial sustainability
- assessing impact
- innovation and leadership
- campaigning and influencing
- collaborative working
- public and private sector engagement
- supporting grantee development
We want to help you create clearer direction, make better decisions and deliver lasting change.
We also offer services for public sector organisations, funders and businesses, on how to get the most out of relationships with voluntary and community organisations.
At NCVO Consultancy we work with integrity, independence and energy. Our work is governed by a set of guiding principles:
- We aim for excellence.
- We want to work with you, not for you.
- We want to enable you to increase your impact.
- We maintain our independence throughout our engagement.
- We want to bring the best of NCVO to you.
At NCVO we have established a team of skilled and experienced people, who know the voluntary and community sector and understand the pressures organisations face.
Voluntary and community organisations are our primary market and working with their trustees and leadership teams. We also work with the public and private sectors to better support their engagement and collaboration with voluntary sector organisations.
At NCVO we work with organisations who want to ensure that their services and organisations are sustainable. This includes a wide range of voluntary and community organisations along with public and private sector organisations.
Below are just some of the organisations we have worked with and supported.
20% discount for NCVO members
We offer competitively priced solutions tailored to the skills and experience needed to deliver your project successfully. NCVO members also benefit from a 20% discount on this service.
If you have an issue that you think may be able to help you with, please get in touch.
- Complete our short enquiry form and we’ll get back to you.
- You can also call us on 020 7520 2535.
- Or send us an email.
If we can help, we will. If we can’t, we’ll point you to someone who might.