NCVO Annual Conference 2012
This year's Annual Conference is now over. You can find all the speeches and presentations on our Annual Conference blog. You might also want to have a look at our other events on offer this year.
Moving forward: solutions and inspiration
With year two of the public funding cuts close approaching we will be looking at how we can help the sector move forward by providing you with practical skills, resources and support to help your organisation to continue to move forward in an uncertain future.
Come and move forward with us
After a year with substantial funding cuts combined with increased demand for services provided by charities it’s time to come together and find practical solutions to do more for ourselves. Join NCVO for a conference that will reinvigorate and inspire you and your staff to move forward in these challenging times.
Why attend? You’ll get:
- Practical solutions and advice from expert-led workshops designed specifically for not-for-profit leaders
- Inspirational keynote speakers with extensive knowledge and expertise
- Unrivalled networking opportunities to share experiences with and learn from your sector colleagues
- Money saving offers at our exhibition space where you will find ways to do more for less.
'An excellent event which again lived up to high expectations.'
Dr Ute Navidi, London Play
'A wide cross-section of the third sector and diversity of individuals present, so very good networking.'
Linda Laurance, Linda Laurance & Associates
Find out more
- Read the full programme
- Find out about our keynote speakers
- See the full range of workshops on offer
- Find out about our exhibitors and networking opportunities
- Book a place at our Annual Dinner following the conference
- Find out more about delegate fees (frozen at 2009 conference prices)
- Find out how to get to the conference location in central London
- Presentations and speeches from the conference will be available on the Annual Conference blog
- Live tweets from the conference: @NCVOevents, conference hashtag: #NCVOAC
If you have any queries about this event please email email@example.com or call 020 7520 3153.