Trustee and Governance Information Centre
From the role of the trustee to changing your governing document our trustee and governance information centre is the place to find information on a wide range of subjects relating to voluntary and community sector governance and trusteeship.
All you need to know about:
- Trustees: what is a trustee? what is the role of the trustee and who can be a trustee?
- Governance: information including the Code of Governance, what is governance and changing your governing document.
- Boards: key facts on the board of trustees including what are the responsibilities of the board and how to be an effective board.
- CEOs: how to work with the board and other informaiton including the role of the chief executive.
Advice and support
- Funding and finance
- Coping with cuts
- Addressing needs
- Managing change
- Planning for the future
- Involving people
- Public Service Delivery
- Governance and leadership
- Compact Advocacy programme
- Campaigning and influencing policy
- Collaborative working
- ICT (information and communication technology)
- Climate change
- People, HR and employment