Sustainable Funding Project
The Sustainable Funding Project was set up in 2000 and provides pioneering tools, training, consultancy and resources that encourage and enable voluntary and community organisations to develop and implement a sustainable income strategy.
You can access our support in many different ways, from one to one consultancy, to viewing our free resources from the website.
Keep up to date with us
Keep up to date with our work and the latest developments in funding and finance.
- Sign up to our e-newsletter by selecting the Funding and Finance box
- Follow our sustainable funding team blog
We offer consultancy support on funding and finance. With our colleagues across NCVO we'll work with you to implement a sustainable funding strategy in your organisation.
Get in touch to find out how we can work with your organisation email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7520 2519.
Training and events
We run a range of events around the country and work with partners to run workshop packages or produce tailored events.
- See our events and training section to see what events are coming up
- Find out about our workshop packages
We provide a wealth of free advice and information on our website about:
- the different streams of funding and income
- financial management
- support for infrastructure
- tools and resources
We have a range of publications available to purchase or as free downloads. See all our publications and tools
Working with infrastructure organisations
We work with infrastructure across England to support frontline voluntary organisations to explore a more sustainable approach to funding.
Find out more
The sustainable funding approach
What we mean by sustainable funding the thinking behind what we do and why the project was set up.
We are supported by The Big Lottery Fund
Advice and support
- Funding and finance
- Coping with cuts
- Addressing needs
- Managing change
- Planning for the future
- Involving people
- Public Service Delivery
- Governance and leadership
- Compact Advocacy programme
- Campaigning and influencing policy
- Collaborative working
- ICT (information and communication technology)
- Climate change
- People, HR and employment