Package of workshops
Would you like to work in partnership with the Sustainable Funding Project? We work closely with local infrastructure organisations to deliver training and improve resources in their area. We also support infrastructure to share learning within their sub-region or region across the voluntary and community sector and often speak or run mini-workshops at events.
If you would like to host an SFP event in your area, please get in touch. We can design tailored workshop packages, with relevant tools and materials. Our experienced facilitators use interactive techniques to cover a range of topics, including:
- Introduction to Sustainable Funding
- Trading and Enterprise
- Full Cost Recovery
- Loan Finance
- Organisational Culture
- Diversifying your income
- Contracts and Public Service Delivery
Our events are arranged into levels, depending on how much knowledge delegates have about the chosen topic. Please download our events leaflet for an explanation (PDF 1.75mb).
'The day was excellent and the resources far more than met our expectations. Rarely am I so impressed by a product or service and in terms of realising your vision of unleashing the potential of the sector it really can’t be faulted'.
Jane Burns, Director of Fundraising YMCA England
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7520 2519.
We also have a range of off-the-shelf workshops that we deliver around England - usually in partnership with local infrastructure:
- Sustainable Funding Introductory Workshop
- Sustainable Funding: Make it happen - helping organisations move from theory to action
- Sustainable Funding Train the Trainer Workshop - training support agencies to deliver our introductory workshop themselves.
- Grow Your Own...Income - a practical workshop turning trading ideas into reality
- Introduction to Commissioning and Procurement
- Innovation - we also offer bespoke and off-the-shelf innovation training days.
These courses are extremely popular. If you would like the team to deliver one of these courses in your area, please contact us at email@example.com or on 020 7520 2519.
Visit our events calendar to find out if there is a workshop taking place near you.
From 2007 - 2009, SFP worked with 15 Sustainable Partners across England to develop knowledge and skills in their local area. Read about the Sustainable Funding 'Partners'
Advice and support
- Funding and finance
- Coping with cuts
- Addressing needs
- Managing change
- Planning for the future
- Involving people
- Public Service Delivery
- Governance and leadership
- Compact Advocacy programme
- Campaigning and influencing policy
- Collaborative working
- ICT (information and communication technology)
- Climate change
- People, HR and employment