NCVO Trustee Conference 2012 - Exhibition
Interact, exchange and make the right connections
Get the most out of the day in our interactive marketplace. A broad range of networking opportunities will help you meet with a diverse range of people and organisations.
- Use our informal meeting space to meet with over 400 delegates.
- Meet new and experienced trustees looking to share their knowledge in our facilitated networking zone.
- Look out for our interactive comments boards in the marketplace where you can post your comments, questions, successes and challenges.
Exhibit with us
Be associated with NCVO's 8,500 members and come and join us in the marketplace at the largest national event for trustees and people who work with voluntary sector trustee boards. This year's marketplace has a new focus – it’s all about interaction and making the right connections, offering exhibitors and delegates a vibrant and facilitated networking zone in the Queen Charlotte Suite.
This long running and popular event continues to attract over 400 trustees, chairs, chief executives and senior managers from small, medium and large voluntary organisations. it is a mixture of keynote speeches and workshops and ends with a drinks reception and award ceremony. The exhibition marketplace is located in the King George and Queen Charlotte suite. Delegates visit the marketplace at registration, morning and afternoon refreshments breaks and lunch time.
- Exhibition space, dressed table, chairs, power supply and free wireless access
- Logo and web link on our conference webpages
- Lunch and refreshments for two people staffing the stand
- One free delegate place (available for voluntary organisations only)
- The option to buy two discounted delegate places (£179.50)
- Logo and 75-100 word profile in conference delegate pack
- Invitation for two people to attend the drinks reception
Don’t miss out - there is only one space left at our popular exhibition. Find out who else will be exhibiting.
- 2 metre stand: £1197.50
- 3 metre stand: £1570.00
For more information about exhibiting, please email email@example.com or call Michelle Brister on 01424 870589 / 07801 034002.
Drinks reception sponsors: